The course text is: Brown, K. A., & Hyer, N. L. (2010). Managing projects: A team-based approach. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill/Irwin. Please write it down as a reference for each question.
1.Explain the possible benefits to using one of the simulation methods when assessing for possible project risks. Why is this method better for some projects than risk mapping, FMEA, the gut-feeling method, and the Delphi method?
2. Chapter 6 presents several tools that can be useful when assessing for project uncertainties. Compare and contrast risk mapping, FMEA, and the gut-feeling method. Which method do you feel is most productive? Why?
3. Identify the resources a project manager can add to or change in a project when uncertainties come into play? Explain how being prepared can make these adaptations prevent further complications. What is a method for monitoring project uncertainties?
4. Describe how uncertainty analysis follows a project from the beginning of a project through the close of the project. Why is it important for uncertainty analysis to continue through the duration of the project?
5. Compare and contrast the activity-on-node and activity-on-arrow ways to schedule.
6. What are the variables that must be considered when developing a project schedule? Give a short explanation of how they impact the schedule development.
7. What are the benefits of using a time-based schedule?
8. What are the different types of precedence relationships? Which types are most practical to use when scheduling.
9. What are the tools that are often used to speed up the project process when necessary?
10. What are the possible project costs that need to be considered when analyzing a project trade off?
11. What are factors and decisions that need to be considered when comparing crash costs and the trade-off?
12. What is the “crashing” procedure? Use an example from your own project experience to help identify the steps.
13. There are several phenomena listed in the textbook that can potentially affect a project. Choose one, and explain how you, as a project manager, could be aware and prepare for the possible effect of its impact on a project.
14. What are the steps for a project change to be implemented once the tools have validated concerns for the project?
15. Think back to a project with which you have been involved. What monitoring tools have you used? Were they appropriate for the project? Explain your answer.
16. Why does a project require monitoring? Give an example of a project with which you have been involved that required monitoring. What was the end result of your project?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.