Exploring Global Business Challenges from Multiple Perspective
Type of Collaboration Individual Assessment
The marking criteria are as follows:
1. The ability to consider multiple perspectives and explain how they are relevant to this case
(30% of total mark);
2. The use of theoretical and conceptual arguments to support and critique aspects of the case
(10% of total mark);
3. The ability to make credible decision-relevant conclusions backed by argument and relevant information (25% of total mark);
4. The logical and argumentative quality of the essay (15% of total mark); and,
5. The linguistic quality of the essay (e.g., grammar and style) (20% of total mark).
Style and Format The style and format are to be consistent with the requirements of both the Sydney Business School and conventional protocols of graduate-level, academic essay writing. The font size should be 12, lines should be double-spaced, all pages should be numbered at the bottom right of the page, and printing should be double-sided (that is, print on the front and back of the page).
YOUR ASSIGNMENT IS TO WRITE A REFLECTIVE ESSAY IN WHICH YOU DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Explain Unilever’s business model and how it seeks to be responsible to society and to the environment. Include some discussion of how this responsibility may be important to your home country.
2. Explain whether or not you think that Unilever’s model is or is not desirable for stockholders (those who own equity shares in Unilever. They are considered to be the owners of Unilever).
3. Discuss a particular problem that Unilever faces. That problem follows from the fact that the group we call “stockholders” is diverse. Some investors are only interested in the short-term profits of a company. Other investors are interested in the long-term profits of a company. Carrying out social and environmental responsibilities as Unilever tries to do can affect short-term and long-term investors differently. Explain that difference. Do you think that Unilever should sacrifice its social and environmental commitments in order to be responsible to “short-term” investors, those who want to make a profit in the short-term and really don’t care about the long-term profitability of Unilever? Defend your position with arguments.
4. Discuss whether or not you personally would invest in a company if you knew that its short-term (1 to 3 years) profit would be lower because of its social and environmental responsibilities?
5. Do you think that society would be better off if more companies were as committed to social and environmental issues as is Unilever? Do you think that our governments should require companies to be as socially and environmentally responsible as Unilever? Discuss the long-term implications for all of us (including stockholders) if we allow companies to focus simply on returns to shareholders.
This case study should be between 1500 and 2000 words. That is about 6 to 8 double-spaced A4 pages with a font size of 12. The case should be submitted to me in the manner described for all assignments in the subject outline. The marking criteria are as described in the subject outline.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.