ASSIGNNIENT 1: Critical assessment of clinical practice: (Paper is due on 3/ 8/2015) but please send sooner in case it needs revision.
Students will write an 8 page APA style paper using material from course readings (see down below for book that needs to be utilized), lectures, and appropriate outside materials to critically assess their clinical practice with individuals” groups” or families. Students will write critically assess their own clinical practice with a client with attention to the following issues:
(1) What are my agency’s mission, function and organizational goals? What models or theoretical frameworks are espoused by my agency?
(2) Identity a specific client system (individual. group or family) and describe the model/theoretical frame work that was used to guide practice. In the case I want to use Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
(3) Based on what criteria was this model selected for used with this client system (discuss “FIT” between characteristics of client system and model components/tenets).
(4) Describe any prevention interventions that have been helpful in enhancing the client’s capacity
(5) Describe current stage of clinical work with this client (e.g. beginning work, have had 3 sessions or middle phase of work, have had multiple sessions) and discuss the primary aims of intervention at this phase within the context of the model/framework being used.
(6) Evaluate a practice recording with this client to assess the extent to which the skills being used in the session can be specifically linked back to this model. (In this case you will be incorporating within the paper a practice recording between you (worker & the Client) so you will record a word for word conversation of important things you and this client spoke about) There must be at least 8-10 exchange (back and forth) between you and this client.
Example of the format to be written in the paper:
W. So you mentioned that you and your father do not get along, how does this make you feel?
C. It makes me feel unwanted, as if I am not important
a. Label specific skills
b. Evaluate client responses
c. Evaluate student responses in terms of (level of empathy, fit within given model, appropriateness to situation, what student could/should have done differently).
****Most important part of the paper: Must be done per the professor request*****
(7) Assess and reflect upon practice with this client system and determine current practice needs moving forward.
a. To what extent does actual practice correspond to the tenets of the ascribed model?
b. Describe considerations for ending with this client or transitioning client to another worker/service.
c. Are there any changes that need to be made in order to better meet the specific needs of the client system and improve practice?
I. Is this model of intervention still determined to be appropriate? If not, what model might be a better fit?
II. What training needs (formal or informal) would facilitate practice?
III. Does the current model/approach need to be adapted to better meet the cultural needs of client system? If so how?
IV. Does student need to utilize supervision more differently in order to improve practice?
V. Other changes necessary at this stage of practice?
Social Work Treatment Interlocking Theoretical Approaches 5th Fifth
By Francis J. Tuner
YOU CAN ALSO PLACE OTHER SIMILAR ORDERS ON OUR WEBSITE AND GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS!!!
Our Service Charter
Excellent Quality / 100% Plagiarism-FreeWe employ a number of measures to ensure top quality essays. The papers go through a system of quality control prior to delivery. We run plagiarism checks on each paper to ensure that they will be 100% plagiarism-free. So, only clean copies hit customers’ emails. We also never resell the papers completed by our writers. So, once it is checked using a plagiarism checker, the paper will be unique. Speaking of the academic writing standards, we will stick to the assignment brief given by the customer and assign the perfect writer. By saying “the perfect writer” we mean the one having an academic degree in the customer’s study field and positive feedback from other customers.
Free RevisionsWe keep the quality bar of all papers high. But in case you need some extra brilliance to the paper, here’s what to do. First of all, you can choose a top writer. It means that we will assign an expert with a degree in your subject. And secondly, you can rely on our editing services. Our editors will revise your papers, checking whether or not they comply with high standards of academic writing. In addition, editing entails adjusting content if it’s off the topic, adding more sources, refining the language style, and making sure the referencing style is followed.
Confidentiality / 100% No DisclosureWe make sure that clients’ personal data remains confidential and is not exploited for any purposes beyond those related to our services. We only ask you to provide us with the information that is required to produce the paper according to your writing needs. Please note that the payment info is protected as well. Feel free to refer to the support team for more information about our payment methods. The fact that you used our service is kept secret due to the advanced security standards. So, you can be sure that no one will find out that you got a paper from our writing service.
Money Back GuaranteeIf the writer doesn’t address all the questions on your assignment brief or the delivered paper appears to be off the topic, you can ask for a refund. Or, if it is applicable, you can opt in for free revision within 14-30 days, depending on your paper’s length. The revision or refund request should be sent within 14 days after delivery. The customer gets 100% money-back in case they haven't downloaded the paper. All approved refunds will be returned to the customer’s credit card or Bonus Balance in a form of store credit. Take a note that we will send an extra compensation if the customers goes with a store credit.
24/7 Customer SupportWe have a support team working 24/7 ready to give your issue concerning the order their immediate attention. If you have any questions about the ordering process, communication with the writer, payment options, feel free to join live chat. Be sure to get a fast response. They can also give you the exact price quote, taking into account the timing, desired academic level of the paper, and the number of pages.